Changing Lives, Changing Minds is the official blog of the Changing Lives Through Literature (CLTL) program.
Changing Lives, Changing Minds aims to sustain CLTL-related conversations beyond the classroom. We post topics ranging from literature and reading to criminal justice and law. More specifically, the blog is interested in examining how literature can change or impact the lives of individuals; the trials, tribulations, and successes of alternative sentencing programs; and stories from particular CLTL groups. We welcome new voices and encourage fresh perspectives.
- Posts should be 400 – 700 words in length
- No technical skills are required — you write the essay and we will do the posting.
- Include a 1 – 3 sentence biographical statement with your post.
- You may submit digital photos of yourself or related to your topic to accompany your post; photos should be at least 300 pixels wide, as saved as a .jpg file.
- Any topic related to CLTL, criminal justice, alternative sentencing, or literature is welcome.
- Essays will be chosen based on posting schedule openings and current content needs.
- All posts may be edited by the blog’s editor.
Please submit your essay to: email@example.com